BR 08: The Big Picture

I moved the lens so that I could see their faces. I could onlysee their faces.
I was very happy. But I almost died because of that photo. (p. 8) 
I think Harada is both lucky and unlucky man. He took good photo but he was almost killed because of the photo. There were murder case at Shinjuku, where he took the photo. He also took the situation. He was almost killed by Yakuza, so he is unlucky. He got six million yen, so he is lucky. Now he lives happy in coutry with his family without camera. What his theacher said was right.
"Haradasan, with the lens of the camera you can never see everything. When you take a photograph you choose what you want to see. Maybe there's something don't see. Maybe you don't see something important."
Leather Sue. (2001), The Big Picture, London; Cambridge English Readers.

コメント

人気の投稿