BR 14: Who wants to be a star?

She can have anything she wants. But is she happy?  Does she want to be a star? (p. 1 )
 She is Tina Daniel who is a thirteen-year-old girl and she is a star. Everyone knows her and loves her. But she doesn't want to be a star. Her mother, Mrs Daniels want the money by making Tina be a star. Tina is very sad and the she has an idea. It is to visit her friend, Mary's grandmother's house, where is located in the country. Mary's grandmother is kind, so she allow Tina to stay her house for a week. Tina is very happy. But three days later, Tina is found by a postman. Mrs White take Tina to the home with a nice idea. After that she has new friends and new interests in new place. Tina smiles to herself. "Who wants to be a star?"
 I don't want to be a star because I know it is loneliness. But also I don't want to be a just ordinary girl. I don't need to be loved everyone, on the other hand, I want to be loved by someone who I love him. It is only things I hope. Who wants to be a star?

Iggulden Margaret and Allen Julia. (1989), Who wants to be a star?, Hong Kong; Pearson Education Limited

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿