BR-1: Jojo’s story

Everything is dead, so why not days, too? Yes. No more days. No more Thursdays. There's only now. (p. 5)   
     The main character in this story is Jojo, who is a ten-year-old boy. His family all were killed by war, and his village was in fire. He was a pity boy, so he was took to an orphanage by UN forces and met a battlefield photographer. Because of the meeting with him, Jojo seemed to be a little happier, however, he went to battlefield at the end. In this way, war never finish. I felt very sad. My feelings were beyond my description. I want everyone to read the book because it tell us about an existence of children like Jojo and why war doesn't end.

Moses Antoinette, (2000), Jojo's story, London; Cambridge University Press

コメント

  1. his village was in fire
    his village was on fire

    he was took
    he was taken

    返信削除
  2. Have you read this twice? I like the book very much.

    it tell us
    it tells us

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿