The Princess and the Pea

Today, I read "The Princess and the Pea", a series of Folk & Fairy Tale.

This story is that Prince found a real princess. He had dreamed that he married a real princess. One stormy night, a girl showed up. She looks messy, but she said "I am princess". So he invited the girl in his house. He found she s a good girl as talking, but he doubted she was a really princess. Then he had a plan to find out. The way was that he put a tine pea on a bed, he piled 20 mattresses on top of the pea, and he piled 20 quilts on top on the mattresses. The next morning, she said "I couldn't sleep well because I felt like there was a boulder under my back!". He thought she was a really princess because she had a delicate body. After that, they married, lived and snoozed, happily forever.

コメント

人気の投稿