BR 13: Mystery in London

"Can you come to Whitechapel, Mr Ppind? We need your help. There's a woman in the street. She isn't dead, but tjere's blood everywhere. We think it's the Whitechapel Killer again." (p. 1)
 I'm Mycroft Pound, the famous detective in London. I was asked to solve the case. I went to Whitechapel and asked the old woman in Rose and Crown. She knew about the vitim, Annie. So, I visited Annie's house and then visit Annie's friend, Rosy. She taught me about Annie's boyfriend, Jack. But I visited him immediately, I went to Annies house in Cable Street. I found a letter, so I found the name of Jack's ship is the Californian, I went to the London docks to look for Jack on te Californian. Finally, I managed to find Jack and arrest him as Whitechapel Killer. Whenever Mycroft are in London, there is safe.
 Why I wrote summary by using "I" as Mycroft Pound is that this story depends on my choice. If  I choose wrong story, a story cannot end. I think it is an interesting point of Oxford Bookworms Starters.

Brooke Helen. (2000), Mystery in London, Hong Kong: Oxford University Press

コメント

人気の投稿