Arman’s Journey


 At twelve o’clock the soldiers come to my school. ‘Everyone out!’ a tall soldier shouts. ‘Today’s a very good day for you,’ he says. ‘You’re coming with us. You’re going to be soldiers.’ I don’t want to be a soldier. I turn and run. And this is how my journey starts.

       I can read the hard situation in wars from this story. Many young men went to be soldiers, but some didn’t want to be that, and there are strict reality if they run away. However he is a lucky person because he has a good mother, his lovers, a little money, and  his power to change his own future. I can learn the importance to get the power to change my life from him even if we are torn by fate with our loved one or ways to achieve some targets.

Prowse Philip, 2011, Arman’s Journey, London: Cambridge University Press

コメント

人気の投稿