Bad Love

 "Jack Daly?" Judy looked at me. "He's a very good doctor. He's famous at the hospital." 

"Oh, famous is he?" I said. "I don't often like famous people." Judy looked into my eyes. "Oh, come on, Detective Laine," she said, "you like him! I watched you with him. All the women like him." 

One week later Dr. Daly is dead and Flick Laine of the Denver Police Department is looking for his killer.

     At first, I was deeply impressed by Flick as a career woman. She is very smart, and she managed to found the truth of the crime from a lot of pieces. Then, the ending was very sad for her because as a result she lost two friends. I want her to be happy in the near future. 

     The title, Bad Love, has important meaning in this story. As Flick says, to love someone sometimes makes people strange. I want to say to you; Love people, but don't ask for a reward.

Leather Sue, 2003, Bad Love, London: Cambridge University Press



コメント

人気の投稿